Discover the Prime Lab pore-minimising primer which is one of the first skin-transforming primers powered by the best derm actives. The main feature of this pore-blurring primer is its efficiency in reducing pores.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PORELESS PRIMER
- If your concern is enlarged pores, time to opt for this pore minimizer primer - a perfect combination of makeup transformation and great skincare benefits.
- You will soon get poreless skin thanks to this clinically proven product, validated by dermatologists and tested under dermatological control.
BENEFITS OF USING PRIME LAB PORE MINIMISING PRIMER
- Concentrated with soft-focus filler for an instant pore-blurring effect to visibly reduce pores over time
- Powered with 1% AHA+LHA+BHA to rid skin of dead cells and brighten complexion
- Flawless makeup for 24 hours, flawless skin over time
- 4 hybrid formulas, yet with zero compromise on makeup
ADD THIS PORE-BLURRING PRIMER TO YOUR MAKEUP ROUTINE
We recommend always use a face primer to prep your skin before applying makeup. Not only will this poreless primer help to conceal your pores and create a smooth canvas for makeup application, but primer makeup generally helps to extend your makeup to last throughout the day.
Use our True Match Foundation, infused with 1% Hyaluronic Acid for long-lasting skin hydration. This perfect match foundation is super blendable and hides imperfections with its creamy texture.
How to use
1. Apply the rosy silicon texture of this pore minimiser primer on your face, especially on the areas with large pores (on and around your nose)
2. Follow with your favorite face makeup. We recommend our True Match Foundation for a seamless coverage that blends easily with the skin. Follow this with our True Match Concealer that conceals and brightens. If you prefer lightweight coverage, then our True Match Serum Foundation is great for illuminating and smoothing skin over time.
3. Finish your makeup routine with our True Match Mineral Powder that mattifies and controls shine all day long.
AQUA / WATER ●DIMETHICONE ●SILICA ●ALCOHOL DENAT. ●DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER
Dimethicone/Vinyl dimethicone cross polymer is used to adjust the viscosity of cosmetic products.
●GLYCERIN ●BUTYLENE GLYCOL ●BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE ●PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN ●ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE ●HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID ●POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE ●SILICA SILYLATE ●LACTIC ACID ●AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE ●PHENOXYETHANOL ●CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID ●PPG-6-DECYLTETRADECETH-30 ●SODIUM HYDROXIDE ●SALICYLIC ACID ●PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE ●SODIUM POLYACRYLATE ●XANTHAN GUM ●TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE ●SODIUM CITRATE ●ADENOSINE ●TOCOPHEROL ●LINALOOL ●CI 14700 / RED 4 ●PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ●