Find relief from itchy, dry skin. AVEENO® Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching caused by rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, sumac, or insect bites. This ultra-fine powder forms a milky, soothing bath that naturally cleanses without soap, so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Five packets of baby soothing bath eczema treatment
- With soothing natural Colloidal Oatmeal
- Helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching
- Fragrance-free and dye-free
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Baby eczema
How to use
For dispersal in water:
- Turn warm water on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle the packet of natural colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any natural colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
For use as soak in a bath:
- Slowly stir one packet in an infant tub filled with water. Stir any natural colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
- Soak the affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into the eyes.
- To avoid slipping, use the mat in the tub or shower.
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may be overdry.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Store at room temperature.
FDA-approved skin protectant locks in moisture and helps prevent dry skin. Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema.
Colloidal Oatmeal 43%
Mineral oil, calcium silicate, Laureth-4