Custom hand made human hair wigs
Availability: Warning: Last items in stock!
- FREE DELIVERY OVER KSH 5000
- 30 DAY REFUND GUARANTEE
- PAYMENT ON DELIVERY BY M-PESA
- In-Store pick up in Westlands, Nairobi - FREE KES 0 You can pick it up at any time during our working hours from our office at Mitsumi Business Park in Westlands, Nairobi
- Delivery Option 1 KES 250 Same day delivery
- Delivery Option 2 KES 0 Delivery tomorrow
• 100% hand stitched lace wig
• Hair type: virgin human hair
• Lace extends into crown
• Double-combed for secure hold
• Colors: 1B and 2
• Made from the purest quality 100% human hair
• Length: clients own choice, available from 8’’-20’’
• Brand: BeautyClick
The main reason for getting a custom-made wig is to get a proper fit. You also get to choose a pre-formulated density level or create one more specific to your needs, get the hair as long as you want it and the color that you prefer most. BeautyClick wigs are light and comfortable and are designed to appear as your natural scalp. Each strand of hair is hand-tied to the lace to give the look of natural hair growth. Part it on the left, the right, or down the middle, and never reveal anything but great style!
The hair lengths to choose from range from 12-20 inches. Color Available are 1B and 2 but the hair can be dyed to your color of preference.
Which lace Color Should I Choose?
Our laces are light and medium brown colored, which pretty much covers all complexions from light to dark, but they can be dyed to suit you complexion.
Will wearing a wig damage my own hair?
No, wearing a wig will not damage your hair.
Can the wig be made bigger or smaller to fit my head?
Yes, all wigs can be adjusted to fit your needs, by tightening or loosening the Velcro tabs, located in the back/bottom of the cap. The wigs are custom made to fit you perfectly.
Can I use regular shampoo on my wig?
Yes, you can shampoo and treat the wig just like your natural hair.
Can these wigs be cut?
Yes, but we do not recommend it because they may lose the curl and the style. Let your hairdresser trim it to suit your face if this is necessary.