Straight Clip in Human Hair
We measure the length of hair when it’s stretched to straight.
This means, if you choose curly, kinky or wavy hair, it will look shorter than straight hair even though they are the same length.
To measure the length of your hair weave or wig, follow the steps below:
1. Take a strand of hair
2. If it’s straight hair, you can measure it in its natural state. Curly, kinky or wavy hair is measured when stretched out.
3. Measure the hair length from the root of the strand to the tip.
- 1. Where do you get your weaves?
We sell high-quality human hair extensions sourced from Peru and India. We also have a range of Brazilian weaves sourced from the best suppliers in the market.
- 2. When will I get the weave if I place an order?
Delivery is dependent on your location. If ordering in Nairobi you can get your order as early as the same day depending on the order confirmation. For orders outside of Nairobi, the standard delivery timeline is 2-3 days depending on confirmed payment, your delivery preference and time of order confirmation. Customer Service is happy to find the best delivery time for you.
- 3. I have received the hair but I don’t like it?
You can return the hair to us so long as it is in the same state it was delivered. Please see the return policy for more details.
- 4. How many packs or bundles should I buy for a full head?
If you are buying anything shorter than 16 inches two to three bundles are enough. For 18 inches or longer, we recommend three to four bundles. Overall, it depends on the volume of hair and the look you want. The fuller the look, the more bundles needed.
- 5. Can I use the weave if I have natural hair?
Certainly yes! We offer hair closures which allow you to have a complete protective style with no need to relax your hair. You can have your natural hair plaited and then have the weave sewed in with a closure.
- 6. How do I maintain my weave at home?
Your weave needs to be properly maintained in order to last long. Here’s a useful blog on how to maintain your weave: Tips to maintain your weave.
- 7. Do you offer weaving services?
BeautyClick is an online shop that sells dry hair products and makeup. We do not offer any weaving services. However, we can recommend a suitable hairdresser in the region to do your hair.