This mask is:
Washable and reusable
Protects from the spread of droplets
Nose grip for safety & added comfort
- Color is off white
- Comes with ties for ease of adjustment
Why wear a cloth face mask?
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies)
The masks can help to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Cloth face masks or surgical masks?
Surgical masks or N-95 respirators are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders.
How to wear the cloth mask:
1. Clean your hands with soap & water/sanitizer.
2. Remove the mask and hold it by the ear loops or ties.
3. Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
4. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
5. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove the face mask:
1. Avoid touching the front of the mask.
2. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
3. Untie the bottom bow first then untie the top bow and pull the mask away from you as the ties are loosened.