Why we love it
NIVEA SUN Protect & Moisture Moisturising Sun Lotion offers reliable UVA/UVB protection alongside intensive, long-lasting moisturisation for skin that feels soft and hydrated. The water resistant formula prevents damaging effects of UV rays on the skin including sunburn and premature skin aging whilst also reducing the risk of sun allergies. The new formula with Clothing Protection helps UV filter induced stains to wash out more easily - compared to previous formulas. Enjoy immediate protection combined with moisturising care in the sunscreen Lotion from NIVEA.
• Shake well before use
• Do not spray directly onto the face/avoid inhalation
• Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling to maintain the original protection
• Reducing the quantity will lower the level of protection significantly
• Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product; Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining • Skin compatibility dermatologically proven.
- Long Lasting and intensive moisture
- Helps reduce sun allergies
- Higly effective UVA/UVB protection Immediately protects against sunburn and premature skin aging
- Water resistant
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum
How to use
1. Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in.
2. Let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.