This bundle contains 2 products
1)Nivea Shine Control Wash Gel
Why we love it
NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel with Vitamin E cleanses and hydrates by supporting the skin's own moisture balance. For skin that feels cleansed, refreshed and invigorated. Suitable for Normal Combination skin.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ
- Cleanses and hydrates by supporting the skin's own moisture balance
- Invigorates the skin due to its mild and refreshing formula that contains Vitamin E. For unproblematic and combination skin.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Panthenol, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Polyquaternium-10, Benzophenone-4, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum, CI 42090, CI 16035
How to use
1. Apply gently to wet face and neck by massaging in small upward circles, avoiding the eye area.
2. Rinse off with lukewarm water. For optimal results use the whole range of Nivea® daily essentials products for combination and oily skin.
2) Nivea Shine Control Face Cream SPF50
Why we love it
NIVEA SUN UV Face Shine Control Cream SPF 50 provides immediate and effective sun protection. The light formula offers a long-lasting and instant mattifying effect. The cream absorbs excess oils from your skin’s surface. Your skin will be protected against UVA / UVB induced skin damage and High Energy Visible Light effects such as premature skin aging. Your skin will feel light, non-greasy and non-sticky. Developed for normal/combination skin types. The skin compatibility of this sun cream has been dermatologically proven. The product also has an eye-friendly formula and is ophthalmologically proven as well.
The new and improved formula respects the ocean by being free from: UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene and free of microplastic. The box is made from FSC Mix Certified cardboard. Protect the whole family with our Adults and Kids Sun Protection range too!
Check ingredients for sensitives
- Highly Effective - Formula with Ultra Spectrum Protection provides immediate protection against UV induced damage as well as premature skin aging.
- Light formula with instant and long-lasting mattifying effect
- Absorbs excess oil from skin surface
- Light skin feeling, non-greasy and non-sticky
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dibutyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Silica, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Tapioca Starch, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum
How to use
1. Apply to your face and neck. Rub in thoroughly and let the cream dry. 2.
Reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas before going outside.
3. Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun. Ideal for daily use.
4. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Hazards and Cautions
Shake well before use. Apply generously before sun exposure enough before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas. Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling. Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection. Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm). Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs). Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.