Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleansing Facial Wipes. These unique soft wipes, with a fresh cleansing lotion, effortlessly glide over face and eyes to instantly remove impurities and make-up, even waterproof mascara, whilst quenching skin with a boost of vital hydration. These wipes combine Neutrogena® cleansing technology with hydrating agents, which boosts hydration. The wipes leave skin feeling clean and soft after each use. Dermatologist tested and suitable for sensitive skin. This rich gel relieves intense dryness to help restore skin's natural barrier against moisture loss. Plus it’s fragrance, dye and oil-free, and can be worn alone or under makeup.
WHY WE LOVE IT
What do you get when you combine Hydro Boost hyaluronic acid formula with powerful Neutrogena cleansing technology? NEW Neutrogena Hydro Boost Facial Cleansing Wipes. Quite possibly the best team-up to happen to skincare. Each wipe easily removes dirt, makeup and impurities (including waterproof mascara!) while quenching skin with a boost of vital hydration. Not only will they leave your skin makeup-free and refreshingly clean, but also moisturized and touchably soft.
- Wipes away bacteria, dirt, oil, grime, and impurities
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested
- Alcohol- and paraben-free.
- Effective for cleansing before and after wearing your mask
HOW TO USE
- Gently wipe face with the towelette, removing dirt, oil, and all traces of makeup.
- No need to rinse! Dispose of the towelette in a trash receptacle (do not flush)
- After removing towelette, reseal the pack
Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/ Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Fragrance, PEG-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.