About the product
Malibu Lotion SPF50 Kids (200ml) is an easily-applied, ultra-high protection lotion, enriched with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, helping to smooth and nourish the skin whilst offering protection from the sun.
This SPF50 lotion is ideal for children's sensitive skin and provides extreme protection from both UVA and UVB rays and is water-resistant. Clinically proven to be kind to skin. Cruelty-free.
Directions of use:
- Apply 30 minutes before and frequently during exposure to the sun.
- Ensure that all exposed skin is evenly and generously covered with lotion.
- Re-apply frequently if the lotion is rubbed off.
- Seek shade between 11 am to 3 pm.
- High Protection: Our SPF 50 sun cream helps protect your child’s delicate skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays; meaning you can enjoy your family time in the sun without worrying about skin damage
- Kind to Skin: Our formula is clinically proven to be kind to skin and is perfect for the whole family. Malibu sun lotion is also vegan, and we never test on animals
- Long Lasting: Malibu’s amazing formula is water resistant; helping your child’s sun care last longer; even at the beach or in the pool
- Easy Application: Our squeeze bottle allows for quick; hassle-free application. Apply generously to skin 30 minutes before going outside and reapply frequently if rubbed off
- Vitamin Enriched: Treat and protect your child’s delicate skin all at once with our nourishing formula containing Vitamin E and Aloe Vera
Aqua (Water), Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diisopropyl Adipate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Triacontanyl PVP, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Glyceryl stearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide.