About the product
Malibu Kids SPF 30 high protection lotion cream provides the right level of moisture and sun defense to protect your child’s skin. The vitamin-enriched formula with aloe vera helps to keep skin moisturized and soft.
Directions of use:
- Apply cream as needed onto the skin.
- Ensure that all skin is evenly and generously covered. Water and sweat resistant but reapply after toweling and swimming. This product provides a high factor 30 sun protection. Suitable for children.
- Seek shade between 11 am and 3 pm. Malibu recommends SPF 30 lotion and above for children. Protect children with hats and loose clothes. Keep babies in shade.
- High Protection: Our SPF 30 sun cream helps protect your child’s delicate skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays; meaning you can enjoy your family time in the sun without worrying about skin damage
- Kind to Skin: Our formula is clinically proven to be kind to skin and is perfect for the whole family. Malibu sun lotion is also vegan, and we never test on animals
- Long Lasting: Malibu’s amazing formula is water resistant; helping your child’s sun care last longer; even at the beach or in the pool
- Easy Application: Our squeeze bottle allows for quick; hassle-free application and is perfect for travel at a hand luggage-friendly size of 100ml. Apply generously to skin 30 minutes before going outside and reapply frequently if rubbed off
- Vitamin Enriched: Treat and protect your child’s delicate skin all at once with our nourishing formula containing Vitamin E and Aloe Vera
Aqua (Water), Octocrylene, Homosalate, Diisopropyle Adipate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Triacontanyl PVP, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide (Nano) & Aluminium Hydroxide & Cetearyl Nonanoate & Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbedensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol and Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha Isomethylionone.