About the Product
Magic Drops alpha arbutin serum is formulated with a 2% concentration of alpha arbutin, a naturally occurring skin lightener that blocks the enzymes responsible for melanin production The serum is supported by hyaluronic acid and slowly released for an enhanced delivery and is safe for all skin types.
Why You Like It:
- Naturally brightens the skin
- Prevents discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Its active component is released slowly thus safe for use on sensitive skin
How to Apply
Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM as part of your skincare regimen. Use sun protection in the AM. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise, rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
ALPHA ARBUTIN 2%, HYALURONIC ACID VITAMIN C, VITAMIN E & GLUTATHIONE
Water, Arbutin, Glycerin, Sodium hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Tocopheryl, acetate, Lecithin, Sodium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid, Glutathione, Ascorbyl palmitate.