Why use Hydrating + Exfoliating Glow Facewash
A refreshing deep-cleansing wash that gently exfoliates the skin and provides deep hydration Contains Glycolic acid which is an active exfoliating agent that removes dead skin cells to reveal glowing-looking skin. Contains Aloe Vera extract to deeply hydrate the skin. Cleanses without disrupting the skin protective barrier Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested Cruelty-free
Benefits of using:
- Thoroughly cleansed skin
- Brighter and even skin tone.
- Fades hyperpigmentation
- Healthy skin
Ideal skin type:
- Dehydrated skin
- Enlarged pores
- Dull looking Skin
- Rough and textured skin
How to use:
- Apply to wet face and gently massage into the skin
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use daily for maximum result.
- Use after Skin by Zaron's Micellar water in double cleansing routine. for 20-30 seconds.
- GLYCOLIC ACID: Belonging to the prestigious AHA family, this is an active skin exfoliator, aiding in fast cell turnover, unclogging of pores, and retention of moisture
- ALPHA-ABURTIN: This is an active natural skin brightener, which helps to fade scars and hyperpigmentation by aiding cell regeneration, hence revealing a healthier, brighter, and more even skin tone.
- CITRIC ACID: Naturally found in citrus fruits, citric acid gently exfoliates the skin, evens skin tone, softens and smoothens the skin while promoting healthy skin barrier function. It also has antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties to fight bacteria that cause acne
- ALOE VERA EXTRACT: This natural extract gotten from the aloe Vera plant contains anti-oxidants that promote skin cell repair and helps to infuse moisture into the skin. It is an anti-inflammatory agent that also has healing properties.
- MOTHER OF PEARL EXTRACTS: This powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant contains amino acids and building blocks of proteins which are essential for stimulating skin cells, promotes cellular repair and hydration. It also protects the skin from free radicals and environmental pollution.