Tabby Premium Weaves
Availability: Warning: Last items in stock!
- FREE DELIVERY OVER KSH 5000
- 30 DAY REFUND GUARANTEE
- PAYMENT ON DELIVERY BY M-PESA
- In-Store pick up in Westlands, Nairobi - FREE KES 0 You can pick it up at any time during our working hours from our office at Mitsumi Business Park in Westlands, Nairobi
- Delivery Option 1 KES 250 Same day delivery
- Delivery Option 2 KES 0 Delivery tomorrow
Looking for a weave that looks and feels just like human hair without the extra cost? BeautyClick offers Tabby Premium Bundles that promise you a heat-friendly product, soft to touch and easy to maintain.
Tabby Premium Bundles is made with high-end fiber to give it a natural touch and texture just like virgin human hair. This heat resistant weave comes with a lace parting piece with 3 bundles to provide enough hair to finish the style with just one package. The style is available in different colors such as 1B/33 and comes in varying lengths.
• Smooth and soft texture
• High tech blend
• Superior finish
• High quality heat-resistant weave
• One pack solution with a free closure
• Looks and feels like human hair
Hair Tip: To keep your heat resistant weave looking as good as new, take time to properly maintain it. Sleep with a silk scarf on and avoid exposing the hair to excessive heat. Make sure you follow the instructions on the product label.
Can the hair be dyed/colour treated?
Kindly follow the instructions on the packaging to get guidelines on how to treat the hair.
How long is delivery on the hair extensions?
The hair extensions can be delivered at a fee on the same day the order is placed,or the day after for free.
How many packs of hair will I need for a full weave ?
The pack gives reasonable volume for a fullhead together with a fringe/closure
How long will my weave last?
The life of your weave will depend on you use and how well you take care of it.
Can I curl the weave ?
Yes,you can use a curling iron on the weave and it works fine. Kindly ensure you read the instructions on the label of the product because it may require heat up to a certain level.