Delivery & Payment
DeliveryWe offer 3 delivery options:
- Delivery within Nairobi – 3-24h – available M-PESA on delivery – KSh.250
- Delivery outside Nairobi – up to 36h – Pre-paid orders – KSh.250
- Pick-up from our office located in Mitsumi Business Park, Muthithi road, Westlands, Nairobi – FREE
Delivery is FREE for orders above KSh.5000!
PaymentWe offer 3 payment options:
- M-PESA on Delivery – only within Nairobi
- Pre-paid M-PESA
- Pesapal – includes most common credit cards, Airtel Money and more
BeautyClick Paybill no. 638620
We do not accept cash. Please make sure you have enough money on your M-PESA.
We measure the length of hair when it’s stretched to straight.
This means, if you choose curly, kinky or wavy hair, it will look shorter than straight hair even though they are the same length.
To measure the length of your hair weave or wig, follow the steps below:
1. Take a strand of hair
2. If it’s straight hair, you can measure it in its natural state. Curly, kinky or wavy hair is measured when stretched out.
3. Measure the hair length from the root of the strand to the tip.
- 1. How do I store my wig?
The best way to store your wig is by placing it on a wig stand. This will ensure that the wig remains fresh and maintains its style in between wearings. Keep the wig in a clean place away from dust and direct heat/sunlight. Avoid excessive humidity e.g storing the wig in a box or plastic bag for long periods.
- 2. How do I take care of my wig?
For straight and wavy wigs, use a comb with bigger spaces rather than a close-together teeth comb. On long hair, start brushing from the end. Soak the wig gently on warm water and shampoo when washing and do not rub to avoid possible damage and tangling. Remove excess water from the wig by blotting the towel. DO NOT RINSE out the wig.
- 3. Will the wig fit my head?
Most of our wigs come with a band which can be adjusted to fit your needs, by tightening or loosening. All wigs are designed with standard head sizes to fit your needs.
- 4. What if I don’t like the wig?
You can return the wig to us so long as it is in the same state it was delivered. Please see the return policy for more details.
- 5. When will I get the wig if I place the order?
Delivery is dependent on your location. If ordering in Nairobi you can get your order as early as the same day depending on the order confirmation. For orders outside of Nairobi, the standard delivery timeline is 2-3 days depending on confirmed payment, your delivery preference and time of order confirmation. Customer Service is happy to find the best delivery time for you.