- Urban Beauty 100% Human Hair is the Yaki brand that has been the mainstay of the JBS Hair Collection for more than 11 years
- The extensions are soft and manageable with a natural texture that is easy to curl and straighten
- Just wait until you see the way the straight Yaki extensions blend so smoothly with your naturally curly hair
- The way the light reflects the shine and luminous beauty of Urban Beauty extensions. The way the colors mesh together to show you how striking highlights will look on you with strands of Urban Beauty tracked throughout your tresses
- Making extensions from Urban Beauty your choice for creating the ideal weave style is like notes coming together on the keyboard to form the perfect love song
- They are both in harmonious tune!From straight to curly and anything in between, you get maximum usage with this superior Yaki brand
- Creating zesty styles with the ultimate sex appeal is ideal with quality 100% Human Hair by Urban Beauty
- When you feel like walking on the wild side and unleashing the tigress within you, or if you just want to be subtle and cute, your ultimate goals will be realized with this excellent brand of hair
We measure the length of hair when it’s stretched to straight. This means, if you choose curly, kinky or wavy hair, it will look shorter than straight hair even though they are the same length.
To measure the length of your hair weave or wig, follow the steps below: 1. Take a strand of hair
2. If it’s straight hair, you can measure it in its natural state. Curly, kinky or wavy hair is measured when stretched out.
3. Measure the hair length from the root of the strand to the tip.
Whether your weave or wig is made of human, synthetic or semi human hair, the general care is the same.
Human hair weaves and wigs
Human and virgin hair weaves should be taken care of as if they were your own hair. For human hair weaves and wigs, shampooing every 7 to 14 days and regularly deep-conditioning will keep the hair clean and shiny. Be as gentle as possible, since your weave can tangle easily while shampooing. Opt for sulfate-free shampoos, which are more gentle on your weave and the hair underneath.
Synthetic weaves and wigs
Synthetic hair typically doesn't last as long. Consult your stylist to find out how to care for your particular synthetic weave. Some synthetic hair comes with specific washing instructions.
How to comb your hair weave/wig
Use a wide-toothed comb to comb straight or body wavy hair. Use your hands to detangle afro kinky or deep curly hair. Detangling using a wide-tooth comb will prevent breakage, especially while the weave is wet.
Tip: Add a bit of conditioner and water to the weave before detangling it.