Dark chocolate skin tone is stunning. After all, who doesn’t love chocolate. If your skin tone is dark and lovely, we’ll show you some hair colors that would look good on you, Good thing with having a dark skin tone is that you can play around with different hair colors and still slay.
Now let’s get to the fun part. Check out the hair colors below and let’s know what you think in the comments section.
WANT THIS LOOK? Get the straight human hair weave and dye it any color you want!
BeautyClick's Natural Wavy Human Hair would be perfect for this look! Buy it here 100% Virgin Human Hair
Tips to make these hair color ideas work for you:
- You never have to dye your own natural hair. You can always install a colored weave. Dying your own natural hair can make it weak and the dye won’t last long.
- Always bring pictures of the hair color you want to your appointment. This makes sure the stylist has the perfect idea of the right hair color.
- After dyeing the ends of hair, it’s likely for it to become really dry. Make sure to deep condition the hair regularly to avoid dryness and flaking.
- Always be very specific when describing what you want to your stylist.
- If your workplace doesn’t allow funky and bold hair colors, combine contrasting colors to create some drama but still maintain a minimalistic appearance.
- Always use color-enhancing conditioning treatments if you choose to dye your own natural hair.
- Choose virgin human hair because it accepts all colors really well.
- There are stylists who specialize in hair colors. Make sure you check their work before going for an up do.
If you’d like virgin human hair that you can dye any color you want, shop at BeautyClick. We’ve got lots of ongoing offers to give you the best quality hair at a good price.